viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

HOW HE LOVE US!!

Some people, believe  we should to be enough good at something or just so good ,  to deserve God's  love. But, the truth is, we shouldn´t  to be " Enough good".
 No matter how clever you are, or how nice you are, o how charming    you are ..  not matter the choices had you made it.   God  loves you.
we  had been grew up  in society, when  we tough the love it's an award, not a gift. As a award, we might  to fill out so many requirements to afford it.   in the road, we understand we need the   love, we must  to find  out, because we are social.. We should    to have relationship. but sometimes we lost the north. we'd rather have "fake love" than "the real love".  why we can't get the real love? because, we are looking for in a wrong way.   We try to buy love, to  beg love,  because we society are desperate  for real connection, for real relationship, for real friendship, for real values. some time we spend money, sometimes feelings, sometimes.. our life.
  As  I child I was wonder to hear always " I love you", and I got  it from my mom a several times. But with the time,  that wasn't enough, I wanted more. I've realized   my  search  came  form the deep of my soul. But also, I understood earlier in the life,  it is not about family, about friends, is not about success.. it was about something higher than that. I was looking for "real love" .  And the real love came from God. The best part I discovered was,  I don't need to be Enough good at.
 because  the  god's love is a gift, and the best part of a gift, is it´s free.  what do you waiting for reach out  your hands and take it?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0luHiWwi08

No hay comentarios: