viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

The lesson about serving others














This week I  was working as translator with a group from USA. It was my first time as translator, and I was trying to do my best.   The  goal    I had : just to  translate. Besides that I did not have another expetetation until  I arrived to the place we were working, until I sow  persons  living in an extremely poverty.

It was a humbling experience to see how they have been struggling just  for   may afford rice and beans. It was humbuling also  to live with them just a few minutes  in a poor house, sweeting  for the hit and wishing to have something better. For me was  humbuling  also  to realize that the wishes I  had are just vanity compare with human basic needs that the people in the "chureca" or "titiptapa" or children in the hospital haven.


 I realize every moment in our life it is a blessing when  you can stop to think about yourself, your goals, and you decide to  seek to your  "neighbor"..  and just like that you can find out the joy, and the happines.  Maybe for that reason Jesus  taught us to love each other, to share each other and to serve each other.. 
  We should ask him.. that every time we would  see  how  he see... touch how he would  touch and love how he do it.

No hay comentarios: